AP1 – Inflammation & Neurological Frequencies.The ANF Neuro Tech Device
- Introduction to ANF Therapy®, a unique integrative approach to correct the interrupted oscillation caused by injury or inflammation
- Definition of neuro frequencies and their impact on orthopedic injuries
- Understanding the Central Nervous System, the inflamed nerve, and the development of musculoskeletal symptoms
- Importance of our biochemical antioxidants and the obstacles for tissue healing
- Neurological dysfunction in orthopedic tissue injuries
- Management of injuries and inflammation with ANF Neuro Tech Devices and design of ANF protocols for common orthopedic injuries.
- Soft tissue inflammation
- Muscle strains
- Ligament sprains
- Acute injuries
- Injuries due to minor trauma
AP2 – Neurological Fusions & Biochemical Resources
- Definition of neurological oscillation weakness or Silent Killer, its consequences on the patient’s health and how to recognize the most common signs and symptoms.
- Deeper knowledge about the 3 most important biochemical antioxidants in the body and how ANF can help neutralize oxidative stress and restore the body’s ability to heal.
- The biochemical role of the Cardiovascular System in neurological dysfunctions on orthopedic injuries.
- Design of ANF protocols using Pain & Inflammation, Antioxidants, Mental and Cardiovascular devices.
- Chronic injuries
- Muscle degeneration
- Bone spur, heel spur
- Wound healing
AP3 – ANF Methodology for Optimizing Neurological Oscillation
- The ANF Therapy® Method based on phases of healing after tissue injury
- Palpation techniques to include in the ANF Clinical Examination to evaluate the injured tissue
- Device application techniques and placements skills to achieve better results
- Design a well-organized treatment plan following the phases of healing.
- Standard ANF Devices placements and ANF protocols for basic common injuries
- Tissue Healing
- Tissue remodelling